Plaas is a ERC20 token - Plass is a utility token - Plaas token will be listed on multiple exchange - Plaas token can be buy at Plaas platform as well in exchange of any other crypto or fiat - Plaas token will be used as a currency on a plaas platform - Plaas token will act as a fuel for transaction on blockchain - Plaas token will be held in plaas crypto wallet - Buyer and seller use plaas for any engagement on a platform
Plaas is a platform that enables the virtual market for agriculture that empowers the farmers of Africa to seamlessly trade their animals and crops at market price, that will boost their income and information provided by farmers to enrich the crops will help others to match the standards.
The app will help empower the farmers of Africa to seamlessly trade their animals and crops at market prices, which in turn, will boost their income. Moreover, the information provided by farmers will help others to enrich their harvest.
-Lack of transparency in food-chain supply
-Credit histories and difficulties in contract enforcement
-Adulteration of agricultural and meat products
-Manipulation of prices by the middleman and big businesses
-Inaccessibly to quality seed and raw materials
-Inconsistency in records
-Limited access of farmers to non-manipulated information
The producers and consumers will be able to track and trace the origins of food crops and meats and rely on
immutable ledger accounts showing full details of the product they want to buy or sell
Records will be kept on one of the decentralized smart contract platform, thereby providing farmers with daily
records about products bought and sold
The system will capture information in real-time by the use of Animal Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Global Positioning System (GPS) technologies
Node Validators would inspect and approve the material sold on the platform. Moreover, they would also
determine and examine the quality of the crops
Marketplaces allow farmers to put their items in front of thousands of other farmers and buyers, this will help them to get the right price for their item based on market price.
By introducing agriculture marketplace on blockchain we will achieve following things
1. Farmer – a producer who can communicate about his production to the world by an app on his smartphone. When there is no such possibility, he/she can go to the nearest education center and trade from there if they don’t have a smartphone or education.
2. Storage – a network of storages and trusted places where products can be checked and securely stored. Elevators for grain have to be placed across the country to offer ease of access. Each of the storage has to be equipped with labs or certification offices which will allow the product to be sold. They determine its quality and if a product is traceable, they start it using RFID or blockchain.
3. Buyers – registered organizations capable to buy products and get them from the storages.
4. Logistic – if needed organization which will allow product delivery
5. Trading platform – a virtual place of the trade with easy access to everybody